Welcome to Kaspar& - the FinTech spin-off from the University of St.Gallen (HSG) and ETH Zurich!
We are Switzerland’s first mass-affluent Digital Wealth Manager that enables its customers to easily manage their entire financial life. Born from the need of investing as the only way to build up personal wealth in today’s negative interest world, Kaspar& brings investing to those who either do not have the financial literacy to access wealth management solutions or who simply do not know how to start. Kaspar& combines payments and investments in order to integrate investing into its customers’ daily life and thereby making it radically accessible for the first time. We are a dedicated and highly motivated team of professionals from the fields of finance, wealth and asset management as well as software engineering.
We offer a very interesting and insightful position as
Software Engineering Intern (80 - 100%).
- Pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Have a solid understanding of software engineering in general
- Have a keen interest in state-of-the-art backend technologies such as gRPC, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, ArgoCD, Grafana, Redis
- Have some experience in object-oriented (or at least influenced by) programming languages such as Golang, Java or Rust
- Solid understanding of Git and Github/Gitlab
- Be a techie with a flair for finance and wealth management
- Be able to work independently and have a high willingness to perform
- Be fluent in English
- Have a work permit in Switzerland
You will be joining an early-stage Swiss fintech startup. Additional to a great work environment and team, we offer you:
- An insightful position in a fast-rising Swiss FinTech startup
- A high degree of autonomy
- The possibility to work part-time besides your studies after successful completion of your internship
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible workplace in St.Gallen or Zurich