Welcome to Kaspar& - the FinTech spin-off from the University of St.Gallen (HSG) and ETH Zurich!
We are Switzerland’s first mass-affluent Digital Wealth Manager that enables its customers to easily manage their entire financial life. Born from the need of investing as the only way to build up personal wealth in today’s negative interest world, Kaspar& brings investing to those who either do not have the financial literacy to access wealth management solutions or who simply do not know how to start. Kaspar& combines payments and investments in order to integrate investing into its customers’ daily life and thereby making it radically accessible for the first time.
We are a dedicated and highly motivated team of professionals from the fields of finance, wealth and asset management as well as software engineering. As we are growing and preparing our market launch, we are looking for support in our business development team. This is why we need you as our Marketing & Community Building Working Student (30-40%)! Come and join us on our journey!
What we will achieve together:
- Shape the Kaspar& Community with us! We want to create the next generation of financial products together with our customers. You will help us expand and manage our community to create a truly great Kaspar& experience. Already some ideas for events and more cool stuff? Tell us about it!
- Let’s do social media! You will strongly support us with all content and design of our social media campaigns by designing new and interesting content and optimizing how we can bring our mission to everyone.
- Time to get even better! If there is a start-up pitching event you will find Kaspar& pitching there! Help us to make our pitches even better and write the best business cases ever.
- Time to make sales! Support us in identifying the right sales channels and partners so that we can bring Kaspar& to affiliated partners.
- You are an entrepreneurial thinker with a high level of willingness to be proactive on new projects and ideas.
- You are highly motivated to change the financial world.
- You have already completed your Bachelor’s degree and are currently enrolled in a Master’s program at University.
- You have ideally already gathered some experience in the field of community management and marketing.
- Perfectly fluent in English and German.
What we offer:
- You will be part of one of the most motivated and skilled FinTech teams in Switzerland.
- We are a start-up made of partners. You will come in a team with low hierarchies and the chance to quickly take over own projects.
- At Kaspar& we believe in our company values: fair, professional and ahead. We will take care that you can look into all our business areas like investing or software development because we want you to grow. And of course there are team events, BBQs and a fridge with cold drinks.
- You want to work from home or from our office (our both)? Sure!
- A pretty cool office Husky named Joshi.